Complete your PGDM from IIBR

IIBR hosts PGDM for those who want to make their career large. Our experienced faculty members surely know how to solve all your queries pertaining to the course; they can be approached anytime of the day for theories and concepts.



PGDM course details:

SEMESTER-I
Course Code NoName of Subject
I-101Management Practices
I-102Accounting for Decision Making
I-103Managerial Economics
I-104Business Mathematics
I-105Import Export Management
I-106Logistics & Supply Chain Management
I-107International Marketing Management
I-108International Business Trends & Strategies

SEMESTER-II
Course Code NoName of Subject
I-201Computer Application in Management
I-202Business Communication
I-203Global Business Environment
I-204Production and Operations Management
I-205Research Method in Business
International Marketing Specialization
I-206-ASales & Distribution Management
I-207-BConsumer Behavior
I-208-CProduct and Brand Management
I-208-CWarehousing Management

SEMESTER-III
Course Code No Name of Subject
I-301MIS & ERP
I-302Strategic Management
I-303International Business Law
I-304International Economics
International Marketing Specialization
I-305-AGlobal Business Management and Strategic Decision Making
I-306-BEXIM – Procedure and Documentation
I-307-CGlobal Financial Management
Logistics & SCM Specialization
I-305-AInternational Trade-Shipping & Transport
I-306-BProcurement Management
I-307-CLegal Aspects-Customs & Excise

SEMESTER-IV
Course Code No Name of Subject
I-401Entrepreneurship Development & Project Management
I-402Business Ethics and Corp. Governance
I-403Case studies on Current International Business Opportunities
International Marketing Specialization
I-404-ACRM & E-Commerce
I-405-BService Marketing
I-406-CGlobal Sourcing
I-407-DIntegrated Marketing Communication
Logistics & SCM Specialization
I-404-ASupply Chain Network design & Strategies
I-405-BMaterial Handling & Packaging
I-406-CInventory Management & Material Requirement Planning
I-407-DCargo - Risks & Strategies

We provide placement options for all our students; get your dream job in the last semester of your course. Feel free to go through our website for more detail. Our detailed website will provide you with all the details in regards to PGDM.